The 141st Annual Convention of the Ohio Association of Mutual Insurance Companies is upon us. Take advantage of opportunities galore at this year’s convention: network with your peers, receive updates on industry breaking news and trends, and meet with industry partners – all in one location.
This annual education and networking event is designed for the benefit of management and board members of property-casualty insurers in Ohio, along with industry partners and suppliers.
What’s in store for attendees? Great social activities, association updates, and important technical sessions, including:
- Legislative and regulatory updates
- Educational and informative sessions
- Golf Classic (optional - separate registration required)
- Additional Continuing Education Course available (optional - separate registration required)
- OAMIC board meeting and annual meeting of members
- President's Reception
NEW THIS YEAR!
- Fast Pitch with Champions (INVITE ONLY)
- Optional Activities on both Wednesday and Thursday | TBA
- Thursday Evening Reception
- Don't miss Friday! A full breakfast buffet will be provided prior to a presentation by the Ohio Department of Insurance. The Ohio Mutual Protective Association meeting will follow the presentation.
Registration for the OAMIC Convention DOES NOT include the Golf Classic or the continuing education session being held on June 10th. Registration for those MUST be completed separately.
Qualifies for continuing education credits through the Ohio Department of Insurance (pending). More information on credits will be provided at a later date.
Don’t miss out on this event to join your peers and be an integral part of this year’s discussions.
Early bird registration ends January 10, 2020!