The 140th Annual Convention of the Ohio Association of Mutual Insurance Companies is upon us. Take advantage of opportunities galore at this year’s convention: network with your peers, receive updates on industry breaking news and trends, and meet with industry partners – all in one location.
This annual education and networking event is designed for the benefit of management and board members of property-casualty insurers in Ohio, along with industry partners and suppliers.
What’s in store for attendees? Great social activities, association updates, and important technical sessions, including:
- Legislative and regulatory updates
- Educational and informative sessions
- Golf Classic (optional - separate registration required)
- Additional Continuing Education Course available (optional - separate registration required)
- OAMIC board meeting and annual meeting of members
- Ace Awards banquet and entertainment
Registration for the OAMIC Convention DOES NOT include the Golf Classic or the continuing education session being held on June 19th. Registration for those MUST be completed separately.
Qualifies for 6.5 continuing education credits through the Ohio Department of Insurance.
Don’t miss out on this event to join your peers and be an integral part of this year’s discussions.
Early bird registration ends April 19, 2019!